While reading a fic, In the Army Now's sequels. I was inspired by a song the writer used and linked to on YouTube. I'd really like the song so I can listen to it while writing. I can't just listen to the version on YouTube, I have dial-up.
I haven't written in a long time and think I might actually be able to write the plot bunny I've been stewing (on) for a while now. I can't tell you about it. My bunnies have a tendency to die when exposed to other people.
Anyway, the song is At Last but Etta James. If you have a different version, lets say with a man singing it that would be fine too. I'm not interested in the Beyonce version though.
Thanks you for your time. Toodaloo.
Title: Wrong Number
Warning: masturbation, language
Summary: Jensen leaves a steamy voice mail message.
Author's Note: Originally posted in a comment for keyweegirlie
Disclaimer: Really, you think?
Beta’d by albeitslowly
( Jensen was in a hurry.Collapse )
1. What are your nicknames? It changes every weekend and is usually of the profane nature. I didn't get one yesterday but today's was dick lips.
2. What do you do before bedtime? Take out contacts, brush teeth, wash face, kiss Benny (my dog) goodnight.
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment? The one and only Supernatural.
4. What is your favorite scent? Just out of the oven blueberry muffins.
5. What's your favorite game ever? Euchre.
6. What book you are reading now? None.
7. Do you trust easily? No.
8. What was your first big fandom? Battlestar Gallactica.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? My family.
10. Do you have any eternal fandom? No. I'm sure I'll outgrow even Supernatural fandom someday. *wibbles*
11. What's one childhood item that you still have with you today? A wind-up Winnie-the-Pooh Bear.
12. What websites do you visit daily? Almost daily: G-mail and my flist.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you? Drew, Renata, tracer and Tracy.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I stole it from superfire who is a pretty cool person.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry.
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My over-sized flannel robe.
17. You get to spend the day with a fictional character. Who? Hannibal Lecter. No, seriously, I think it'd be awesome to talk to him. From outside a very secure prison cell of course. I almost went with the obvious and said Dean Winchester. He was a close second.
18. What turns you on (in the gender/s of your choice, baby, this is the 21st century)? It used to be a gorgeous smile, a great sense of humor and a nice smell. Now it's an attractive tattoo, maybe a piercing or two and being tall. *shakes head*
19. What would you like to achieve within the next 3 years? To live alone and have a fast internet connection. *bangs head on desk* The chances of those happening are a million to one but a girl can dream.
20. What should you be doing right now? This is my free time bitch, I ain't got to do nothn'!
21. Pop? Jazz? Classic? Swing? Others? Rock with a capital R-O-C-K.
Like I said, stolen from superfire.
If you'd like to discuss any of my answers just ask.
I've had it. I may get labeled a bitch and/or kicked out of communities and that's fine but I'm not going to bend over and take it any more.
For what it's worth, if readers would be honest, I think we'd all benefit.
Edited: Okey dokey. Thanks to all who commented. This is being put to bed.